By J. MARTIN SERRANO
Metadata criteria in today’s ICT area are proliferating at unheard of degrees, whereas automatic details administration platforms acquire and method exponentially expanding amounts of information. With interoperability and data trade pointed out as a center problem within the area, this e-book examines the function ontology engineering can play in delivering options to the issues of data interoperability and associated facts. even as introducing uncomplicated suggestions of ontology engineering, the e-book discusses methodological methods to formal illustration of information and knowledge types, hence facilitating details interoperability among heterogeneous, advanced and dispensed communique platforms. In doing so, the textual content advocates the benefits of utilizing ontology engineering in telecommunications platforms. furthermore, it deals a wealth of steering and best-practice recommendations for circumstances within which ontology engineering is utilized in cloud prone, desktop networks and administration systems.
Engineering and laptop technological know-how execs (infrastructure architects, software program builders, provider designers, infrastructure operators, engineers, etc.) are at the present time faced as by no means sooner than with the problem of convergence in software program recommendations and know-how. This publication may help them reply creatively to what's certain to be a interval of speedy development.
Read Online or Download Applied Ontology Engineering in Cloud Services, Networks and Management Systems PDF
Best online services books
- Praxis-Konzepte für einen optimalen Software-Entwicklungsprozess- Mehr Erfolg durch verbesserte Teamstrukturen
Die examine und Gestaltung von Informationssystemarchitekturen (IS-Architekturen) stellt für Unternehmen eine besondere Herausforderung dar. Dabei können unter IS-Architekturen Baupläne und Regeln zur Gestaltung von informationsverarbeitenden Geschäftsprozessen sowie diese ausführenden Menschen und Anwendungssysteme verstanden werden.
The electronic Humanities is a complete creation and sensible consultant to how humanists use the electronic to behavior learn, set up fabrics, examine, and put up findings. It summarizes the flip towards the electronic that's reinventing each element of the arts between students, libraries, publishers, directors, and the general public.
This publication provides the SigniFYI Suite of conceptual and methodological instruments, designed to discover meanings inscribed in software program, their origins, reason and outcomes to spot and hint correlating styles; from software program layout and improvement to software program use and event. in line with the examine of Semiotic Engineering, the ebook advances the e learn of Human-Centered Computing (HCC), inviting execs, researchers, academics and scholars to mirror upon how subjective and cultural values appear themselves via software program versions, courses and consumer interfaces.
- Urban and Regional Data Management: UDMS Annual 2013
- Digital Terrain Modelling: Development and Applications in a Policy Support Environment (Lecture Notes in Geoinformation and Cartography)
- Practical Salesforce.com Development Without Code: Customizing Salesforce on the Force.com Platform
- Human Interface and the Management of Information. Information and Knowledge Design: 17th International Conference, HCI International 2015, Los Angeles, ... Part I (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Leit- und Sicherungstechnik mit drahtloser Datenübertragung: Sicherheit im drahtlosen Bahnbetrieb · Qualität in der Informationsverarbeitung · Methoden der Qualitätssicherung (German Edition)
- Advances in Web-Based Learning -- ICWL 2015: 14th International Conference, Guangzhou, China, November 5-8, 2015, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Extra resources for Applied Ontology Engineering in Cloud Services, Networks and Management Systems