By Bjørn Okholm Skaarup
Read Online or Download Anatomy and Anatomists in Early Modern Spain (The History of Medicine in Context) PDF
Similar anatomy books
This, the 148th quantity of the guide of Experimental Pharmacology sequence, makes a speciality of the very center of pharmacology, specifically receptor thought. it's becoming that the originator of receptor pharmacology, A. J. CLARK, authored the fourth quantity of this sequence sixty three years in the past. In that quantity CLARK extra built his model of receptor idea first defined 4 years previous in his vintage booklet The Mode of motion of substances.
Fresh, swift advances in mathematical engineering and utilized arithmetic have opened the door to fixing complicated difficulties in angiography imaging. For the 1st time, this ebook provides the several scientific imaging modalities--MR, CT, x-ray, and ultrasound--for acting angiography and its research.
The Neostriatum offers the puzzles of the neostriatum from many various angles. This e-book offers major findings in regards to the constitution and neurotransmitters of the neostriatum. equipped into 4 elements encompassing 20 chapters, this e-book starts off with an outline of the elemental association of the neostriatum.
Astrocytes: improvement, Morphology, and neighborhood Specialization of Astrocytes, quantity 1 presents an summary of the advance and variety of astrocytes within the entire critical fearful process and serves as a consultant to the individuals of the astrocyte family members. This quantity discusses the phylogenetic and ontogenetic improvement, the starting place, differentiation, and topographical distribution of astrocytes.
- Hematology and Coagulation: A Comprehensive Review for Board Preparation, Certification and Clinical Practice
- Principles of Gender-Specific Medicine: 2 (Legato, Principles of Gender-Specific Medicine)
- Surgical Techniques in Total Knee Arthroplasty and Alternative Procedures (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials)
- Aging in Cell and Tissue Culture: Proceedings of a symposium on “Aging in Cell and Tissue Culture” held at the annual meeting of the European Tissue Culture ... of Žinkovy in Czechoslovakia, May 7–10, 1969
- Neuroanatomy E-Book: An Illustrated Colour Text
- Emerging and Evolving Topics in Multiple Sclerosis Pathogenesis and Treatments (Current Topics in Behavioral Neurosciences)
Extra resources for Anatomy and Anatomists in Early Modern Spain (The History of Medicine in Context)