By Tricia Aanderud,Rob Collum,Ryan Kumpfmiller
SAS visible Analytics immediately highlights key relationships, outliers, clusters, tendencies and extra. those skills will advisor you to serious insights that motivate motion out of your facts. With this ebook, you are going to turn into educated utilizing SAS visible Analytics to provide facts and ends up in customizable, powerful visualizations, in addition to guided analyses via auto-charting. With interactive dashboards, charts, and stories, you'll create visualizations which exhibit transparent and actionable insights for any dimension and sort of information.
This ebook principally specializes in the model of SAS visible Analytics on SAS 9.4, even though it is on the market on either 9.4 and SAS Viya systems. each one model is taken into account the most recent free up, with next releases deliberate to proceed on each one platform; therefore, the Viya model works equally to the 9.4 model and should glance general. This publication covers new good points of every and demanding variations among the 2.
With this publication, you'll learn the way to:
- construct your first document utilizing the SAS visible Analytics clothier
- arrange a dashboard and confirm the easiest structure
- successfully use geo-spatial gadgets so as to add place analytics to reports
- comprehend and use the weather of knowledge visualizations
- arrange and cargo your facts with the SAS visible Analytics info Builder
- learn info with various ideas, together with forecasting, observe clouds, warmth maps, correlation matrix, and more
- comprehend management actions to maintain SAS visible Analytics buzzing along
- Optimize your setting for issues comparable to scalability, availability, and potency among parts of your SAS software program deployment and knowledge providers
Read Online or Download An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data PDF
Best mathematical & statistical books
This can be a useful, step by step advisor that can assist you to fast develop into a expert Octave consumer. The e-book is filled with transparent examples, screenshots, and code to hold out your info research with none difficulties. This ebook is meant for someone drawn to clinical computing and information research.
Now that individuals are conscious that facts could make the variation in an election or a enterprise version, info technology as an career is gaining floor. yet how will you start operating in a wide-ranging, interdisciplinary box that’s so clouded in hype? This insightful booklet, in line with Columbia University’s advent to info technological know-how type, tells you what you must be aware of.
This publication describes EnvStats, a brand new complete R package deal for environmental facts and the successor to the S-PLUS module EnvironmentalStats for S-PLUS (first published in 1997). EnvStats and R offer an open-source set of robust features for acting graphical and statistical analyses of environmental facts, bringing significant environmental statistical equipment present in the literature and regulatory information records into one statistical package deal, besides an intensive hypertext support process that explains what those tools do, easy methods to use those tools, and the place to discover them within the environmental information literature.
Taking the Lasso technique as its start line, this e-book describes the most parts had to learn common loss capabilities and sparsity-inducing regularizers. It additionally offers a semi-parametric method of developing self assurance periods and exams. Sparsity-inducing equipment have confirmed to be very priceless within the research of high-dimensional information.
- Numerical Analysis for Statisticians (Statistics and Computing)
- Applied Statistics Using SPSS, STATISTICA, MATLAB and R
- SPSS Version 12: Einführung in die moderne Datenanalyse unter Windows (Pearson Studium - Scientific Tools) (German Edition)
- Learning Geospatial Analysis with Python
- Mathematica Cookbook: Building Blocks for Science, Engineering, Finance, Music, and More
- Text Mining and Analysis: Practical Methods, Examples, and Case Studies Using SAS
Additional resources for An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data